Xanthos-Lite Receiver Set (BLEM)
IMPORTANT: This item requires shipment to a Federal Firearms Licensed dealer. 2A Armament requires the purchaser of this product to contact their FFL dealer and have them email a copy of the FFL to email@example.com. Please have the FFL dealer include the purchasers name and/or the web order # in the subject line. We are unable to ship orders without this information.
These sets have cosmetic blems that do not affect function but do not meet the stringent standards set by 2A Armament.
The Xanthos-Lite was developed to give the end user a lightweight solution for the popular “large frame” 308 (LR308/SR-25) pattern of firearms. The Xanthos-Lite is geared towards the user who want’s quality material, design, and functionality in a large frame build. The Xanthos-Lite shares the common DPMS HIGH standard for rail height, and will accept most accessories on the market. The lightening cuts on the top of the receiver feature a tapered design to give aftermarket rails a seamless look from receiver to rail. Features such as a tensioning screw, and screw in pin for the bolt release are also included. A generous magazine well aids in faster, easier reloads.
The Xanthos-Lite is sold as a matched set.
- 3-D Machined from U.S.A. Certified 7075-T6 plate aluminum
- Pocketed design reduces weight, and enhances appearance
- Forward assist has been removed from upper to reduce weight
- Bolt release features screw in pin (Included)
- Standard trigger pin sizing (.156)
- Integrated and lightened trigger guard
- Machined T-Markings and logo for a clean appearance
- Tapered charging handle ramp to eliminate unsightly wear marks
- DPMS HIGH standard rail height
- Barrel nut threads: 1 7/16" - 16 UN-3A
- Integrated tensioning screw guaranties a tight fit (included)
- Bead blasted and hard coat anodized black (Type3 class2)
- Weight: (16oz total) Stripped upper and lower combined
- Compatible with most accessories on the market
- Product of the great state of Idaho, MADE IN THE U.S.A.
- SKU (2A-LFRS-1)
2A Armament does not recommend the use of Elftmann triggers with this receiver set, and unfortunately cannot warranty our products when used with these products.