This item requires shipment to a Federal Firearms Licensed dealer.
2A Armament requires the purchaser of this product to contact their FFL dealer and have them email a copy of the FFL to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please have the FFL dealer include the purchasers name and/or the web order # in the subject line.
We are unable to ship orders without this information.
Please allow 8-10 weeks for delivery. Each rifle is hand assembled to order, test fired, and backed by our great support staff.
The Palouse-Lite Pistol is designed to compete in the forged product space. The Palouse-Lite mimics our Balios-Lite with enhanced machining detail and tight tolerances. It incorporates our Full Mass BCG, Steel Gas Block and Steel T3 Compensator. At 2A, we set out to deliver a reliable, lightweight pistol with our own innovative components to provide our customers with the best possible shooting experience.
- 2A Palouse-Lite Forged Lower Receiver - CNC machined 7075-T6 forging with flared mag-well, hard coat type-III anodized, rear tensioning screw hole.
- 2A Palouse-Lite Forged Upper Receiver - CNC machined 7075-T6 forging "slick side", mil-spec port door, M-4 feed ramps, machined indexing marks.
- 2A Armament Full Mass Bolt Carrier - 8620 machined body with QPQ process, 9310 machined bolt, cryogenically treated , MPT, and QPQ.
- 2A RECEIVER EXTENSION - 2A Builder Series buffer tube and 2A latch plate, standard H-Buffer.
- 2A Steel low-profile gas block.
- 2A HANDGUARD - 2A Builder Series Rail, 6061 extruded, M-LOK, Aluminum barrel nut and mounting screws.
- 2A MUZZLE DEVICE - 2A Steel T3 compensator.
- CHARGING HANDLE: MIL-SPEC.
- BRACE/GRIP - MAGPUL Grip, SB Tactical SBA3 Brace.
- LOWER PARTS - 2A magazine catch, 2A through drilled steel takedown pins, Mil-spec safety and bolt catch.
- TRIGGER - Milspec trigger group.
- Ships with one MAGPUL P-MAG and die cut foam box.
- Product of the Great State of Idaho, MADE IN THE U.S.A.
Pistol Options Include:
All pistols must be shipped via UPS 2 Day Air.
- 8" 300 BLK in 4150 CrMoV barrel, with 1:7 twist
- 7.5" 5.56mm in 4150 CrMoV barrel, with 1:7 twist
- 10.5" 5.56mm in 4150 CrMoV barrel, with 1:7 twist
- 12.5" 5.56mm in 4150 CrMoV barrel, with 1:7 twist