This item requires shipment to a Federal Firearms Licensed dealer.
2A Armament requires the purchaser of this product to contact their FFL dealer and have them email a copy of the FFL to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please have the FFL dealer include the purchasers name and/or the web order # in the subject line.
We are unable to ship orders without this information.
The Palouse-Lite Pistol is designed to compete in the forged product space. The Palouse-Lite mimics our Balios-Lite with enhanced machining detail and tight tolerances. It incorporates our Full Mass BCG, Steel Gas Block and Steel T3 Compensator. At 2A, we set out to deliver a reliable, lightweight pistol with our own innovative components to provide our customers with the best possible shooting experience.
- 2A Palouse-Lite Forged Lower Receiver - CNC machined 7075-T6 forging with flared mag-well, hard coat type-III anodized, rear tensioning screw hole.
- 2A Palouse-Lite Forged Upper Receiver - CNC machined 7075-T6 forging "slick side", mil-spec port door, M-4 feed ramps, machined indexing marks.
- 2A Armament Full Mass Bolt Carrier - 8620 machined body with QPQ process, 9310 machined bolt, cryogenically treated , MPT, and QPQ.
- 2A RECEIVER EXTENSION - 2A Builder Series buffer tube and 2A latch plate, standard H-Buffer.
- 2A Steel low-profile gas block.
- 2A HANDGUARD - 2A Builder Series Rail, 6061 extruded, M-LOK, Aluminum barrel nut and mounting screws.
- 2A MUZZLE DEVICE - 2A Steel T3 compensator.
- CHARGING HANDLE: Strike Industries
- BRACE/GRIP - SB Tactical SBA3 Brace. Magpul MOE K Grip
- LOWER PARTS - 2A magazine catch, 2A through drilled steel takedown pins, Mil-spec safety and bolt catch.
- TRIGGER - Milspec trigger group.
- Product of the Great State of Idaho, MADE IN THE U.S.A.
Pistol Options Include:
All pistols must be shipped via UPS 2 Day Air.
- 8" 300 BLK in 4150 CrMoV barrel, with 1:7 twist
- 7.5" 5.56mm in 4150 CrMoV barrel, with 1:7 twist
- 10.5" 5.56mm in 4150 CrMoV barrel, with 1:7 twist
- 12.5" 5.56mm in 4150 CrMoV barrel, with 1:7 twist
Due to the pocketing on this receiver, we do not recommend
the use of an ambidextrous safety.
The Palouse is a forged set and may not be as tight as our
Balios, Aethon, or Xanthos receivers.
Although we do our best to match anodizing, 2A Armament
cannot guarantee exact anodizing matches between parts and we will not exchange
parts due to different ano finishes.