IMPORTANT: This item requires shipment to a Federal Firearms Licensed dealer.
2A Armament requires the purchaser of this product to contact their FFL dealer and have them email a copy of the FFL to email@example.com. Please have the FFL dealer include the purchasers name and/or the web order # in the subject line. We are unable to ship orders without this information.
The Xanthos-Lite was developed to give the end user a lightweight solution for the popular “large frame” 308 (LR308/SR-25) pattern of firearms. The Xanthos-Lite is geared towards the user who want’s quality material, design, and functionality in a large frame build. The Xanthos-Lite shares the common DPMS HIGH standard for rail height, and will accept most accessories on the market. The lightening cuts on the top of the receiver feature a tapered design to give aftermarket rails a seamless look from receiver to rail. Features such as a tensioning screw, and screw in pin for the bolt release are also included. A generous magazine well aids in faster, easier reloads.
The Xanthos-Lite is sold as a matched set.
- 3-D Machined from U.S.A. Certified 7075-T6 plate aluminum
- Pocketed design reduces weight, and enhances appearance
- Forward assist has been removed from upper to reduce weight
- Bolt release features screw in pin (Included)
- Standard trigger pin sizing (.156)
- Integrated and lightened trigger guard
- Machined T-Markings and logo for a clean appearance
- Tapered charging handle ramp to eliminate unsightly wear marks
- DPMS HIGH standard rail height
- Barrel nut threads: 1 7/16" - 16 UN-3A
- Integrated tensioning screw guaranties a tight fit (included)
- Bead blasted and hard coat anodized black (Type3 class2)
- Weight: (16oz total) Stripped upper and lower combined
- Compatible with most accessories on the market
- Product of the great state of Idaho, MADE IN THE U.S.A.
- SKU (2A-LFRS-1)
2A Armament does not recommend the use of Elftmann triggers with this receiver set, and unfortunately cannot warranty our products when used with these products.